Are you prepared to maximise the capabilities of the virtual assistant you carry around? How to use Siri on an iPhone 13 is shown below.
If you’re close to them, gadgets like an Amazon Echo or an Apple HomePod make the ideal smart home partner.
Wouldn’t it be convenient to have one with you at all times? If you use an iPhone, your phone already comes equipped with a voice assistant.
Siri has a tonne of functions and is far more versatile than you might realise. It’s time to start utilising Siri if you haven’t already. How to use Siri on an iPhone 13 is shown below.
How to Set Up Siri on iPhone 13
On the iPhone 13, there are a few different methods to use Siri. …………………………… some…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
How activate Siri on an iPhone 13:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Siri & Search.
- If you want to activate Siri with your voice, ensure that Listen for Hey Siri is turned on.
- To activate Siri with the side button, ensure that Press Side Button for Siri is turned on.
- If you want to use Siri when your iPhone is locked, make sure that Allow Siri When Locked is turned on. You ll need to enter your passcode to turn on this setting.
How to Use Siri With the Side Button on iPhone 13
The button on the right side of your iPhone 13 can be used to activate Siri if this setting is enabled. The iPhone may be locked using the same button.
On the iPhone 13, use the side button to activate Siri:
- Press and hold the side button.
- You ll see Siri appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Ask Siri a question or give her a command. See the section below for some examples of what you can ask Siri.
- To ask another question, tap on the Siri icon.
How to Use Siri With Voice on iPhone 13
You can activate Siri without ever touching your iPhone if Listen for Hello Siri is enabled.
To voice-activate Siri:
- Say Hey Siri followed by the question you want to ask.
- To ask another question, say Hey Siri again, or tap the Siri icon on your iPhone.
- If you want to stop your iPhone from listening for Hey Siri turn it face down, or turn off Listen for Hey Siri in the settings.
How to Type to Siri on iPhone 13
You can modify Siri’s settings so that you can type your commands rather than saying them out if you’d prefer to utilise it without speaking. You must visit the accessibility settings to make this change.
To use Siri on an iPhone 13:
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
- Tap Siri.
- Turn on Type to Siri.
- Press and hold the side button and a text field will appear.
- Type your query or command.
- Tap on Type to Siri to ask another question.
Fun and Useful Siri Commands You Should Try
With each new iOS release, Siri has gained in usefulness. Here are some of the fun or useful things you can ask her:
- Call Alan
- Send a WhatsApp to Steve saying
- Read my last email
- Remind me to lock the door when I leave
- Get directions home
- Set a timer for five minutes
- Turn on the living room lights
- Show me the baseball scores
- Play White Christmas by Bing Crosby
- Take a selfie
- Turn up the brightness
If you have any other commands, please share them with us in the comments area.
Get More Out of Siri With Siri Shortcuts
The first step is learning how to use Siri on the iPhone 13. You can begin to construct your own commands once you’ve mastered the fundamental ones.
You can construct a specific task or action set that you can activate with your voice using Siri Shortcuts. You may use Siri Shortcuts to manage Apple Music, utilise them to take pictures, and control Spotify.
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
I am missing the say cheese command from my old android. When I am prepared to press the shutter, how do I order the camera to take a picture. I couldn’t possibly complete it with just one hand.